The Lindsay Chronicles

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B. Worthlin

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

He Knows Us and He Loves Us

Lately I'm finding myself frustrated in life, over old things and new things, and I question why now? Why do things not go as smoothly now? Have my life plans always gone smooth because I wasn't able to handle what trials I go through now then? That what I want and what I get can't be the same? And I'm finding myself turning to prayer and begging for what I want, and then coming to the realization that it's not meant to be right now, maybe never. But what I do know for sure is that through all these rough patches in life, Heavenly Father knows us, and He loves us, and he only does what's best for us. The hard part though is not seeing what He can see. Sometimes I find myself begging for a glimpse of the "Whole Plan" because if I can see where everything fits in I can deal with it all. But that would defeat the purpose of faith and humility. So I turn to him knowing that He loves me, and that He will never leave me, and face each day with faith and humility knowing that everything comes into place at the right time.

3 comments:

  1. Honestly that is the hardest part about life to me. That we can't see the whole picture right now. That we don't know what is to come. But you are so right, He loves and He knows us:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every now and then I get frustrated, and feel desperate to see the whole picture too... Just a glimpse and I could feel more peace, but you said it well... He knows what's best for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good insight. Hang in there :). Love ya.

    ReplyDelete