The Lindsay Chronicles

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B. Worthlin

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Claire


Claire
September 14, 2011
6 lbs. 3 oz.
19 1/2 inches


She's here, and a little early.  Claire decided to come quickly.  I woke up on Wednesday morning about 3 am with contractions.  Got some housework done and left for the hospital about 7 am.  We checked in at the hospital and 7:35 am and Claire was born at 8:29 am.  It was a whirlwind birth, but a good one and we're glad she's here.
Libby and Claire
Proud Big brother Mitch
1 week old

It's been a bittersweet week.  Mostly sweet, but I find myself missing Graham, and the time we didn't get to have with him.  I've sat all week and held Claire.  I can't quite bear to put her down right now.  She is so sweet and she's helping to heal our empty arms and broken hearts.

2 comments:

  1. That story about Libby is hilarious! I'll be laughing at that all night. Congrats on sweet baby Clair. She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Quinn, she is gorgeous! I love all her hair, how fun! Love the story about juice jugs too... hilarious. So glad your little family is doing good. ;)

    ReplyDelete