The Lindsay Chronicles

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B. Worthlin

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Snapshots

Mitch got a new bed for Christmas. He was so excited because Libby has had a bigger bed and that was just not fair. He also told me first thing when we got up that Santa must be dangerous because he gave him a pocket knife.
My mom remodeled my old dollhouse and we gave it to Libby this year. She was thrilled and has had so much fun with the new furniture that Santa brought to put in it. I can remember how excited I was when I got this dollhouse and it's fun to watch Libby's excitement. I told Mike not to be surprised if he finds me downstairs playing Barbies with Libby sometime :)
The BEST present of the year.
What more can I say, Claire is our best Christmas present! She is the best little baby and we just can't get enough of her.
The Christmas CHAOS came and went and boy, were we tired by the end of the day. Mitch even asked at about 8:15 if we would put him to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment