The Lindsay Chronicles

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B. Worthlin

Sunday, October 7, 2012

First day of School

 The first day of school came, and I was pretty excited.  It's nice to have the kids home, but always nice to be back on a schedule.  Mitch started on a Monday, but Libby didn't start until Wednesday and that was a long 2 days for a girl that was so excited to start kindergarten.
 Claire and I get to spend the afternoons together which is nice to have a little bit of peace and quite, but sometimes I think Claire isn't sure what to do with herself when so doesn't have someone constantly entertaining her.
 Libby
Kindergarten
Mrs. Warren
Moreland Elementary
Mitch
4th Grade
Mrs. Johnson
Rockford Elementary

1 comment:

  1. Your children are adorable. Life can be very lovely, right? I know it must be hard missing Graham but he is so happy watching his family grow and find happy times and happy placesin their lives. Graham is happy, too, and at peace, in the Lord's loving care. F.A.M.I.L.I.E.S. are F.O.R.E.V.E.R!!!

    ReplyDelete