The Lindsay Chronicles

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B. Worthlin

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mitch and Libby's List of Baby Names

Mitch and Libby have quite the list of names going on for this baby. I thought I better write them down before I forgot.

Mitch's List
  • Dillon
  • Wyatt
  • Tinka
  • Vivianna
  • Alfredo
  • Mitchell
  • Claire
Libby's List
  • Stacy
  • Charlie
  • Joseph Smith
  • Marlin
  • Rylin
  • Libby Jo
I guess we'll see if any of these names make the final cut once the baby's here. As for mom and dad, we still have to duke out the name battle, and I always have to see my babies before I can settle on a name.

4 comments:

  1. Personally.. I like Libby Jo... haha.. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny stuff! Breck was telling everyone for a while that he was having a little brother named Coach. Which I kind of think would be cute for a middle name just because Breck thought of it. Kids are funny!

    ReplyDelete