The Lindsay Chronicles

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B. Worthlin

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

When A Baby Dies


A friend shared this video. I hesitated to share it. It is so brutally honest, and true, that it hurt knowing that's exactly how I feel, even today. But this is a good video to watch if you've lost a baby or any child, or if you know someone that's lost a child. It can help to understand what they are going through. I can't believe we've almost hit the year mark since Graham was here with us, and my heart still aches for him everyday, but I'm grateful to know that we'll be with him again.

2 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine the grief and pain. Thanks for sharing, sometimes I need reminders like this to help me to not forget the huge blessings I have.
    I hope you're doing well, Quinn! I read your blog, think of you and pray for you often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of you. And Graham. and one year.~

    ReplyDelete