The Lindsay Chronicles

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B. Worthlin

Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Beginnings

So here we are the Lindsay family, starting our blournalings adventure. I must admit that I was pretty skeptical about the whole blog thing, but with new adventures in our lives, I thought that this was not only beneficial for me and my family (hopefully a good way for my kids to look back) but I also hope that maybe I can help others along the way. More details to come later, gotta figure out how this all works!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I was skeptical at first too but I've found that it is a good way of recording memories and helps families keep in touch too! I enjoy it. :) We are doing super! Living in Utah and I love it here. Staying busy with the 2 little ones and looking forward to a new addition of a baby boy in May. :) How are you???? You look beautiful ( like always) And your kids are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete