The Lindsay Chronicles

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B. Worthlin

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Drum Roll Please....

So I think we finally decided on a name. Of course it is one that was never on Mike or I's list of names, but one we could agree on. We've always had a hard time naming our children and we always seem to change their names once we get them here, but this little guy is special, and he needs a name right now (that's what my heart tells me anyways) So on to the excitement, we've decided that his name will be Michael Graham Lindsay. So I'm feeling much better that we have that taken care of and I actually have a name for him. Didn't get my way, but I guess that's okay!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I think it's perfect. Love you Graham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Quinn, all I can do is cry right now. I just want you and Mike to know how much your experience has meant to us, and how much it has made us grow. I admire you more than you will ever know for still hanging on, even though it might just be barely by a thread. Please let us know if we can do anything for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a majestic sounding name, fitting of a very loved child!

    ReplyDelete