The Lindsay Chronicles

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B. Worthlin

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Humor for the Day

So we've had a few things at our house that have made us laugh over the last couple of days. Yesterday there were some flowers delivered to our house and Mitch asked me who gave me the flowers. I told him I didn't know but it must be someone who loved me then I asked him if he sent me the flowers. He told me frankly that he loved me but he didn't love me enough to send flowers! Thanks Mitch, you know how to melt your mother's heart.

Thank you Minor's for the flowers. They were beautiful and really brightened my day!

Mitch has also started playing Jazz basketball these last few weeks and let me tell you, it's quite comical to watch them. I must admit that the competitive spirit really gets to me and it's hard for me to watch a ball game like this, but it is fun to watch all these kids run around with no idea what is going on.

Mitch and his friend Nate Goodwin.


During the last game Mitch ran off the court during the game and started whining to us that he hadn't made a shot and he was really upset. Well this upset his dad and so he told him he better get back out there and quit whining. So needless to say Mitch went back out. There was only about a minute left in the game and Mitch got the ball and ran as fast as he could to make a shot. He missed and got the rebound and tried again, and again, and again. Until after about 30 seconds he finally made a shot and was happy for the day. I'm not sure whether to laugh or be embarrased about our "little ball hog" but I sure love watching him play ball. Can't wait till he gets a little older!



No comments:

Post a Comment