The Lindsay Chronicles

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B. Worthlin

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thought of the Day

Lately, I've struggled with everything lately, work, being a wife and mother, church callings, I've just felt so overwhelmed and tired. Maybe it's cause I really am tired. But today I opened up an e-mail from our HR guy at work and he had just what I needed to hear, to boost me up for now.



"... We'll, I suppose that proves to me, once again, that life doesn't
stand still and neither should we. To use a baseball analogy, Life is the
Major Leagues. The difference here is fail and you dont get to go down to
the minors. Oh, just not in business or our professional lifes, but
in our personal lives as well. We are here for just a brief moment, yet
during that time, our influence... our impact can be so great and so positive...
or not. It is our choice, really. Life doesn't stand still, so what
makes us think that we should be able to. We are not made to be
content... we are that we should have joy. And finding joy is finding
challenge... and occasional adversity... and ultimately, knowing that we make a
difference. We are that we should make a difference...."


--Mike Groshong


Well I think I'll just keep my head up high and doing what I'm doing, trying to make some positivie come out of my actions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment