The Lindsay Chronicles

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B. Worthlin

Friday, April 16, 2010

Tagged

So here goes at this game of 4's

Four Shows I watch
-Dora the Explorer
-Scooby Doo
-Fox News
-Grey's Anatomy

Four Things I'm Passionate about
-My Family
-The Gospel
-Learning
-Sweets!!!!

Four Phrases I Say A lot
-Seriously
-Do you want me to call your dad?
-Mitch, Libby ....
-You need an attitude change (I've said that way too much lately to my 7 yr old)

Four things I've learned from the past
-There's no grey area in life, it's pretty black and white
-Laughter is the best medicine
-It's best to always be nice
-Prayer is the best thing in the world!

Four places I would like to go: (Only 4???)
-Hawaii
-Japan
-Mediterranean Cruise
-Washington, D.C.

Four things I did yesterday
-Mowed the Lawn
-Started a new book
-Went grocery shopping
-Enjoyed the SUN!!!

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to
-Graham
-Summer
-Michael coming home from his mission
-Having an open schedule

Four Things I Love About Winter
-Waking up and looking out the window at fresh snow
-Christmas and all the festivities
-Making a nice warm meal
-Watching the kids play in the snow

Four things on my Wish List
-A post-baby wardrobe
-A finished yard
-Steam mop at Macy's
-Weedless flower beds

Four people I tag: (well since I'm a little short on blogger friends, I might not be able to complete this)
-Diana D.
-Mandi H.
-Allison M.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you're looking forward to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, hey I need to put you down, I have another blogger friend!

    ReplyDelete