The Lindsay Chronicles

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B. Worthlin

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sundays

Sunday is definitely my favorite day of the week, and today was an exceptionally good one. I have been looking forward to Sunday because we've had such a crazy week, doctors appointments, basement flooding right before Mike leaves for a business trip, naughty and sick kids (Mitch missed 2 days of school this week), and just plain grumpiness from me. So today was a great day for me. Mike left yesterday for Las Vegas for an oil convention until Thursday and Mitch ended up spending the night at Grandma Lindsay's so it was just me and Libby last night. She slept well and I woke up this morning to the birds chirping and it was just so nice, just to lay there and not have to get up. Libby and I started getting ready for church and listened to the Sounds of Sunday on the radio, which is one of my favorite morning routines, and one that always gets me in the spirit to go to church. Then we picked up Mitch and went to Church with Grandma, Grandpa and Marcus. It's always nice to go to church with my parents, especially when Mike is gone. I like to go back to the ward I grew up in, even though it's a lot different now there's still home there. Even with the rowdy kids, I still love going to church and feeling the spirit and learning so much that I swear was just for me that day. So overall a good day, can't wait until next Sunday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I must tell you that we sure missed Libby in Nursery Sunday. We wondered where she was. Glad to know you were just in a neighboring ward. That little girl is so smart and such a fun part of our calling!

    ReplyDelete