The Lindsay Chronicles

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B. Worthlin

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We'll know more when he's here....

Today I had an appointment with the perinatologist. Always nerveracking for me. I still have to check first thing to see his heartbeat, but I know it's there, just a security issue for me. Next his head, which today is looking good, and then we just have fun looking at our baby and the U/S technician Leslie is so sweet and snaps lots of pics for us. He is still growing well and things look good. We saw Dr. Ball today and he said more of the same, "we'll know more when he's here." That should be a reassuring phrase, but for some reason it's not really. It makes me so scared. So scared to get my hopes up, and so scared to let him go. So we're still in limbo mode. I ran across this blog yesterday and let me tell you it was perfect timing. It was a good reminder that no matter what happens, a mother loves her child. You have to start by reading Nella's birth story here. And today's post was exactly what I needed, and a tear jerker, so have your kleenexes ready and read it here. It was so worth my time to read these.

3 comments:

  1. Quinn~ I have thought so much about you! I will keep you and that sweet baby in my prayers. I wish I knew more of what to say. Keep us updated and good luck!
    PS~I totally stalked your blog from somewhere else:) Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That blog story is crazy and amazing at the same time. It makes you wonder what things will turn out like. Glad Graham is looking good today. We're still pulling for you guys everyday. Love you guys lots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure who left a comment on my blog about ur story but I felt compelled to leave a comment. My heart breaks into a thousand pieces for u. Literally. I admire your strength and your faith. May God carry u when on the days u can't go on. It will b two years on June 9 since my son passed away. Thinking of u. -brittany www. Dbkunz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete