The Lindsay Chronicles

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B. Worthlin

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Changes in Seasons

One thing I love about where I live is the changes in seasons. I love getting to experience many different types of weather during the year and we are headed into my favorite time of the year, fall. The mornings are so cool and crisp, and yet it still warms up during the day. The harvesting of crops is beginning, and even though I wasn't really much of a farm girl I love the harvest season. Seeing the crops that have grown so much finally be harvested and the ground will soon be tilled once again to prepare for next year. The leaves will start changing before long and school begins and life starts calming down from the busy summer. And this year I'm feeling a change in the seasons with myself. Feeling the calming effects coming into my life right now. We've had a crazy, life changing summer and now we're calming back down to life as we know it, which is good. We're reaping some of the blessings that have come from this trial of growth. And as I watch the sunset and the sprinklers on the field tonight, I'm feeling so blessed and thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who blesses us in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment