The Lindsay Chronicles

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B. Worthlin

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our Summer in Photos (or Lack of)

I sit here tonight and I can't believe that our summer vacation is really over. We've done quite a bit this summer and yet I haven't been great about documenting all of it, but here are a few of our photos from our summer. We played tennis and coach pitch. We played with friends and family and swam and swam and swam. And we had ourselves plenty of lazy days, just hanging out at home, passing the time. And we had kids that pestered eachother 24/7 and sleepovers at Grandma's. We've eaten lots of popsicles and ice cream, used lots of sunscreen, and now it all comes to an end. And there is a time and season for all things, so I guess it's good that the summer comes to an end and we start with a schedule and all that jazz, but I'm going to have to admit, I'm not looking forward to waking up early!







No comments:

Post a Comment