The Lindsay Chronicles

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B. Worthlin

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Changes in Plans

*** The font is doing some funny things, so just ignore. ***

So today as I was browsing some blogs, I was looking at one of my favorote blogs by Lisa Leonard. Not only does she have some beautiful jewelry, but she shares the journey of her family and her experiences with having a child with special needs. This week she was a guest blogger on Life Rearranged where she wrote a fabulous piece on changes in our life plans. Just what I needed to hear today. Who isn't a planner???? Who really can fly by the seat of their pants???? NOT ME!!!!!
Really I've always had my life planned out and sure, there have been lots of bumps in the road and changes in plans, but I still have seemed to be able to make it, or am on the road to where I wanted to be. I wish I had more of that spontaneousness (don't even think that's a word) in me, but I don't and at this point in life, I'm hating the fact that I can't plan. I've hit the biggest speed bump in my life! I can't plan for anything right now. I can't plan to set up a nursery, but I can't plan a funeral. I can't plan for new a new carseat, or a casket. I can't even prepare myself for what is going to be once Graham is here, because we don't know. There might be more problems or fewer problems. Well, the one thing I can plan on is hopefully a delivery date, that Mike will be there, and that my Heavenly Father has a plan and will guide me through all of this. Changes in life are good, for the most part, and now I'm planning on trying to keep a positive attitude and going with the flow. This could be an interesting few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment