The Lindsay Chronicles

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B. Worthlin

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Paper Towel

So a couple of weeks ago we were sitting in the car wash and Libby had climbed out of her carseat and was playing. She cut her hand on something, I'm still not sure what it was, but it looked like a paper cut. Well, I didn't have any band-aids in the car so I just wrapped a napkin around it to dab a little blood. Little did I know that this would turn into a 10 day epidemic of having a paper towel wrapped around her hand. When we got home I offered to put a band-aid on and all she wanted was a paper towel secured with tape, whatever, it was cute the first day. 10 days later it was still pretty cute, but a bit ridiculous. She would wake up in the middle of the night if the paper towel fell of and demand a new one. Anytime it would get wet or dirty, we'd have to get a new one. And finally, she realized that the cut was gone (10 days later non the less). But it was quite the adventure and I have to admit that I can't get enough of this girl (even though she's looking pretty rough in the pictures)!!!! She has quite the little personality and has a mind of her own. I guess that's why we get along so well ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment