The Lindsay Chronicles

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B. Worthlin

Monday, June 7, 2010

Dear Graham,

It's been just a little over two weeks and I miss you like crazy, my arms are aching to hold you. Your daddy, Mitch and Libby miss you too! We talk about you all the time and reminise on when you were here. How sweet you were, and your sounds, and your spirit. You were so strong, and I'm sure you knew why this had to be this way. You are our miracle baby. Our baby who has taught not only us, but so many, about what this life is really all about. You taught me to be so strong and so brave. To have complete and undying faith that things happen for a reason. To have unwavering faith in my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. You taught me how precious life is. How important it is to cherish every moment we have. To love more fully. You taught me that even though life may seem so unfair and so painful, that the joy that can come from these challenges far outweighs the pain and agony we have to suffer. You are my joy, my blessing now and my blessing in the future.

You have been so influential to more people than I could have ever imagined. You have brought many people to Heavenly Father. Your spirit has touched other's souls and made them want to be better. You were a true missionary while you were here and I'm sure you're sharing the gospel in heaven. And I can be a missionary too with your story. You've brought people closer together. You've created bonds between people that will never be broken. And as I look and see so many babies born close to you I have to wonder if they were your buddies in heaven. I'm sure they were. And I'm grateful they're here to remind me of you and what you would be like if you were here. I know you're close, I feel you everyday. Please stay close to us, watch over your brother and sister. Help comfort your mommy and daddy. We love you so much!!! Thank you for being part of our family, and we can't wait until we meet again!

All my love,
Mom

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet post, Quinn. He sure is a cutie. I just can't get over how truly perfect he is. Take care... you are amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've often thought the same thing, that Graham and Hank were buddies in heaven. I'm sure that they were. I love this picture of you and Graham. He's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can see in his eyes just how brave he is and how much love he has for his family. He has changed many people in so many ways....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this picture. I love Graham's eyes, they seem to be talking without saying anything. I'm glad you have some of these memories and pictures to capture those sweet few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the thought Graham & Dan being buddies in heaven. And now, perhaps on the other side Graham and Sheldon and Thomas are doing splits on their new missions : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Emily, I'm sure they are doing just that.

    ReplyDelete