The Lindsay Chronicles

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B. Worthlin

Monday, June 21, 2010

Friendship

Today has been a reflecting day. One of those days I try to go back in time and play things through my head. But today I went way back in time. Back to the beginning of this trial. And as I reflected, one thing hit me strong today, and that was the bond of friendship. During this last year our bonds of friendship have been strengthened tremendously. We have had more friendship from family and old friends, we have renewed friendships from long lost friends. We've created new friendships, many from strangers we've never met. We've gained friendships from doctors and nurses and other medical personnel. And as I reflect I am so grateful for those friendships, for those who are sincerely supporting us. These friendships are ones that I'd like to keep forever, because they're genuine, and near and dear to my heart. So thanks friends! I love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment