The Lindsay Chronicles

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B. Worthlin

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hawaii Here We Come!!!!

So I broke down and bought our tickets to go to Hawaii for Christmas!!! WOOT!!! My brother Michael is serving a mission in Hawaii and he comes home the first part of December so we decided as a family to spend Christmas break back in Hawaii. I'm so excited! Mike's a little down in the dumps cause he said it "cost him his whole life savings" Hahaha, a little exageration there, oh well, there's a big smile on 3 of our faces tonight. We can't wait to hit the beach for Christmas! (I've got a lot of weight to lose before we hit the beach, wish me good luck!)

7 comments:

  1. Back to the P90X! It sucks but it works!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh im super jealous!! What a great way to spend christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I fit in your suitcase?! It will be super fun and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! What a great trip for you guys. Don't worry, Mike won't regret it once he gets there, it's too wonderful- there is a reason they call Hawaii paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The P90X is waiting, just have to get rid of this blood clot first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're making memories! It's only money...that's coming from the 'Drunken Sailor' that I am.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's not anyone who deserves an upcoming trip to HAwaii right now more than you guys! How fun.. I am a bit jealous though! ;)

    ReplyDelete